FINDING THE RIGHT LOCATION REQUIRES EXPERT ANALYSIS.
The best way to determine the right location for your project is to compare, in detail, mission critical factors for prospective communities as a part of the decision making process. Through research, analysis and ranking of quantitative and qualitative factors, Ginovus provides you with a clear picture of all locations under consideration, positioning you to make well informed decisions. Our location modeling includes:
- Information on skill levels of human capital, labor costs, real-time supply and demand information, educational attainment, and human capital concentration.
- Data regarding potential economic development incentives
- Demographic statistics
- Cost of living/quality of life
- Utility rates, availability, capacity and redundancy
- Tax rates and structure
- Transportation infrastructure availability and costs
- Industry specific data
- Land and building construction costs
- Information regarding real estate availability, costs and location
In short, we take your project’s assumptions and complete the relevant analysis required for your company to make the best decision possible.