Scott is an expert in researching and analyzing economic development data, managing project timelines, reviewing incentive structures, and communicating with clients to ensure the success of a project. He provides a detailed analysis of project data to identify the best location and most effective incentives to meet a client’s needs. Scott has a keen ability to communicate economic development policies to all project stakeholders and serves as a liaison for all parties throughout the project process.
Prior to joining Ginovus, Scott served as a project consultant for Thomas P. Miller and Associates where he developed economic development strategic plans for communities throughout the United States. Scott’s experience with human capital analysis, demographic data, and target industry analysis gives him the foundation necessary to assist Ginovus clients in making informed site selection decisions. Scott has also served in Washington, D.C. in both finance and media-related roles while working on Capitol Hill. He has developed and implemented financial models for national campaigns, as well as communicated policy message points and legislative priorities to House communications staff.
- J.D., Indiana University, McKinney School of Law
- B.S., Finance, Butler University
- Graduate, Indiana Economic Development Course, Ball State University
- Butler Basketball fanatic
- Team Leader for Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network Charity
- Builds computers and is learning to code in his spare time