CHRISTY PLUMMER, OFFICE MANAGER
As Office Manager, Christy maintains a detailed project records system, including the critical protection, retrieval, transfer, and maintenance of records in both hard copy, digital and within our propietary CRM system. She also coordinates key office functions, procurement of products and services and support of key processes in the procurement and management of economic development incentives for Ginovus clients. Christy provides executive level assistance in the areas of research, client correspondence, and the gathering and disseminating of information for effective communication throughout the organization.
Christy has excelled in a variety of roles for many organizations, most recently serving as Project Assistant at the Indy Chamber of Commerce for Develop Indy and the Indy Partnership in Indianapolis, Indiana. She has managed communication, developed reports and metrics for client projects, and assisted in the research and completion of RFI/RFP documents and real estate requests to support economic development activities. Additionally, Christy has experience in event planning and business process improvement.
- B.A., Sociology, St. Bonaventure University
- Working towards CEcD Certification (Certified Economic Developer)
- Adobe InDesign Certification
- November 2019 – “What Matters to Millennials in the Talent Attraction Equation“
- May 2018 – “World Trade Center Indianapolis“
- June 2018 – “Generation Z; The New Workforce“
- March 2017 – “Making Data Driven Site Selection Decisions: Location Modeling“