DUSTIN JONES, SENIOR CLIENT ADVISOR
Dustin is responsible for the collection and analysis of data required to help Ginovus clients through the site selection process, including location modeling, application submissions, and meeting deadlines required by state and local governments. He ensures that our clients have a smooth site selection experience and receive the best economic development incentive benefits that can be negotiated for the project.
Dustin joined Ginovus after several years of work in the public sector where he served as an Economic Impact Analyst, coordinating economic development incentive programs for the City of Indianapolis. He is a recipient of the Mayor’s Performance Award for outstanding contributions to the City of Indianapolis, improving services and making government more efficient. Dustin has also been recognized by the Department of Economic Development with the Director’s Award for Outstanding Customer Services to Internal Clients. Dustin began his career as a Market Research Analyst and Operations Supervisor, overseeing estimating and material management practices and providing national market data used to guide corporate strategy for one of the Midwest’s largest residential builders.
- B.S., Economics, Indiana University
- Mayor’s Performance Award, City of Indianapolis
- Graduate, Center of Economic and Community Development, Ball State University
- August 2019 – “Diversification—and Survival—in the Auto Industry”, Trade & Industry Development
- November 2017 – “Workplace Flexibility“
- March 2017 – “Making Data Driven Site Selection Decisions: Location Modeling“
- February 2017 – “Today’s Students are Tomorrow’s Workforce“