GERALD FRAZIER, PRINCIPAL
Gerald directs the Compliance Management Services team for Ginovus, processing and guiding the acquisition of data related to tax credits/abatements/exemptions, workforce programs, and training grants. Gerald ensures that our clients receive the incentive benefits negotiated and approved on their behalf and are in compliance with the parameters of their contractual agreements. He oversees compliance for our clients in locations around North America and the Caribbean. Additionally, Gerald oversees the strategic management of our proprietary project database. In his career, Gerald has overseen over 1000 incentive projects totaling nearly $700 million in the compliance process.
Prior to joining Ginovus, Gerald served as a Project Manager and Field Training Grant Monitor for the Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC). During this time, Gerald was responsible for managing over $10 million in training grants for various companies and is uniquely adept at providing guidance to clients working through the incentive compliance process.
- M.B.A., Anderson University
- B.S., Organizational Leadership, Anderson University
- Graduate, The Economic Development Institute, International Economic Development Council, University of Oklahoma
- May 2020 – “The Nature of Incentives Compliance in the Age of the Coronavirus“, Area Development
- September 2019 – “Bridging the Gap Between Economic Development Incentives and Compliance“
- August 2018 – “Economic Development Incentives Reporting Getting Tougher“
- August 2017 – “Workforce Challenges“
- June 2017 – “Job Creation Tax Credits“