Leslie leads clients through the location modeling, site selection, and incentive procurement process. Her work includes managing new facility development, expansion, consolidation, and relocation of Fortune 500, life sciences, manufacturing, distribution, and information technology clients. Leslie has successfully closed transactions resulting in over $1.3 billion in capital investment and over 13,500 new jobs. Her expertise in negotiating and coordinating initiatives with economic development organizations, while synchronizing activities with government agencies provides a significant advantage to Ginovus clients throughout North America. Leslie is also a member of The Site Selectors Guild, an internationally recognized site selection organization. Members are peer-nominated, vetted, and must demonstrate significant professional location advisory experience.
Leslie brings over 25 years of experience to Ginovus clients in commercial real estate, project management, and development planning activities for governmental and not-for-profit organizations. Prior to joining Ginovus, Leslie worked with the Indiana Economic Development Corporation as a project manager and is a frequent speaker at local, regional, and national economic development events, and has authored articles in publications across the United States and Canada. Leslie provides council on community redevelopment, planning, job creation and retention, infrastructure, research and development, regulatory environment, and economic development incentive programs.
- B.A., Business Administration, Franklin College
- Graduate, The Economic Development Institute, International Economic Development Council, University of Oklahoma
- Midwest Real Estate Hall of Fame inductee
- October 2022 – Will be the keynote speaker for the Hancock County Economic Development Council’s Utility Partner Appreciation Lunch
- October 2022 – Will present on Community Readiness Best Practices for the Indiana Municipal Power Association
- September 2022 – Will lead a panel discussion on “Company Curveballs: How EDOs Can Address Late in the Game Challenges” at the Site Selectors Guild Fall Forum
- July 2022 – Presented the keynote address on Community Economic Development at an event co-sponsored by the Indiana Economic Development Association (IEDA) and the Greater Lafayette Region
- June 2022 – Moderated a presentation featuring Mel Raines, President and COO of Pacers Sports and Entertainment, on the “Intersection of Sports and Commercial Real Estate” at the IndyCREW Network Leadership Summit
- June 2022 – Participated in the Site Selectors Guild Central Illinois Familiarization Tour to preview the Electrical Vehicle ecosystem.
- June 2022 – Presented on economic development and site selection to Johnson County officials
- March 2022 – Served as moderator for the “Are You Smarter Than a Consultant?” session at the Site Selectors Guild Annual Conference