LILY HAY, PRINCIPAL
Lily provides strategic direction plus creative execution of the Ginovus story and impact nationwide. Her work includes collaborating with the Ginovus leadership team on all communication related strategies ranging from thought leadership to community partnership. She is adept at finding the right mix of offline and online tactics to ensure the Ginovus team is reaching audiences who will benefit from their economic development expertise.
Lily brings a wide range of communication experience, most recently serving as the Marketing Director for a global IT business consulting firm. She has also served as an Account Supervisor for both national and local brands for a full-service advertising agency. Additionally, Lily has launched several successful businesses including a marketing consulting firm.
- B.S., Advertising, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- NASE Business Development Grant Recipient
- June 2020 – “The Future of Office Site Selection and Risk Mitigation”
- April 2020 – “How Economic Development Incentives Are Lost“
- March 2020 – “Creating a Thriving Economy Requires Collaboration“
- January 2020 – “How Do We Navigate the Economic Development Roadmap?“
- March 2019 – “Tariffs Are Poised to Have a Big Impact in 2019“
- February 2019 – “How Artificial Intelligence is Changing the Way We Do Business“
- February 2019 – “Last-Mile Warehouses are Revolutionizing E-Commerce“
- February 2019 – “In a Tight Labor Force, Apprenticeship Programs are on the Rise in 2019“