SCOTT NEALE, CLIENT ADVISOR
Scott is an expert in researching and analyzing economic development data, managing project timelines, reviewing incentive structures, and communicating with clients to ensure the success of a project. He provides a detailed analysis of project data to identify the best location and most effective incentives to meet a client’s needs. Scott has a keen ability to communicate economic development policies to all project stakeholders and serves as a liaison for all parties throughout the project process.
Prior to joining Ginovus, Scott served as a project consultant for Thomas P. Miller and Associates where he developed economic development strategic plans for communities throughout the United States. Scott’s experience with human capital analysis, demographic data, and target industry analysis gives him the foundation necessary to assist Ginovus clients in making informed site selection decisions. Scott has also served in Washington, D.C. in both finance and media-related roles while working on Capitol Hill. He has developed and implemented financial models for national campaigns, as well as communicated policy message points and legislative priorities to House communications staff.
- J.D., Indiana University, McKinney School of Law
- B.S., Finance, Butler University
- Graduate, Indiana Economic Development Course, Ball State University
- February 2019 – “Reshaping Economic Development Policies from the Governor’s Office”, Trade & Industry Development
- April 2018 – “Property Tax Abatement Basics“
- November 2017 – “Illinois and Its New EDGE“
- February 2017 – “2017 Legislative Preview“
- July 2016 – “Equity Investment Credits and Their Effect on Economic Development“
- September 2019 – Participated in the Radius Indiana familiarization tour. Radius Indiana is a regional partnership representing eight counties in Southwest Central Indiana: Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, and Washington.
- May 2019 – Presented “Municipal Finance and Economic Development” as part of a Fundamentals of Indiana Municipal Finance seminar offered by the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF).
- November 2017 – Presented “Ginovus Capabilities” Graduate Program for Professional Services, University of Indianapolis, IN