SUSAN JARVIS, SENIOR CLIENT ADVISOR
Susan guides the acquisition of data related to tax credits, workforce programs, and training grants for Ginovus clients. Susan plays a critical role in managing client project information and effectively communicating between key project stakeholders to assist in a seamless transition from incentives agreements to compliance filings. Her detailed processes ensure Ginovus clients receive the annual benefits negotiated and approved, as well as a high level of client service for the duration of the project compliance period.
Susan brings more than 15 years of experience in economic development incentives, compliance, and client services to the Ginovus team. Prior to Ginovus, she served as a Field Auditor for the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, providing audits of tax incentive and grant programs to ensure compliance with state requirements. She has an extensive background in various state and local incentive programs and strengths in planning, communication, and the delivery of services to internal and external clients.
- B.A., General Studies, Indiana University
- Graduate, Center of Economic and Community Development, Ball State University
- Serves as a volunteer at Transitions Hospice
- August 2019 – “Prosperity and Poverty in the Midst of Economic Development“
- August 2018 – “Baby Boomers…in the Workplace to Stay?“
- August 2017 – “Empty Malls, Retail Bloodbath…..Or Not?“