Job Posting: Client Advisor – January 2022
Position: Client Advisor
Reports To: Executive Managing Director
Be Part of Our Team
- Come work for a globally recognized boutique firm with over 100 years of combined economic development and site selection expertise! Since 2002 the Ginovus team has been advising companies of all sizes from Fortune 100 corporations to start ups through the entire life cycle of the expansion process. We support companies in a wide range of industries including IT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, financial services, and much more.
- Grow with the best as Ginovus team members are the leaders in their field and bring a wide range of expertise, including legal, accounting, commercial real estate, strategic planning, finance, economic development, government, and research. Our team of industry experts are always willing to lend you a hand and help you succeed in your new role.
- When you are in the office, you will find yourself in the heart of Fishers, with plenty of walking trails and lunch spots nearby. Stick around in the evening for frequent community activities and events.
- Free, reserved on-site parking and casual, yet professional attire.
- Minimal, if any, out-of-town travel.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the Senior Principals and Executive Managing Director to support the overall efforts and goals of the organization.
- Primary goal is to assist with client deliverables through project management from project initiation through completion. The typical project life cycle will include industry research, analysis of market trends, and identification of economic development incentive programming and thorough understanding of incentive compliance requirements.
- Support client driven location modeling engagements to include analysis of business climate, demographic, human capital, and quality of life factors.
- Contribute to community engagements and site certification programming.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist project team leads with market research, analysis of applicable incentive programs and administrative compliance requirements.
- Assist and lead client project management to include preparation of monthly and annual reports.
- Evaluate project viability through generation of internal economic incentive analysis tool.
- Conduct location modeling analysis using in-house and external data sources to include research of labor, regulatory and tax environment, real estate, infrastructure and quality of life in target markets.
- Assist in developing tools and processes for improving comparison and analysis of incentive, location modeling and site selection criteria and metrics in North America.
- Utilize GIS mapping, statistical software tools, and quantitative research techniques in support of client projects.
- Work with the Ginovus Project Team and clients to compile project information and complete incentive applications.
- Maintain project information current within shared electronic library.
- Work with Ginovus Compliance Team to review client incentives and ensure agreement deadlines are met.
- Keep up-to-date on industry topics through various forms of media and communications. Maintain excellent team communication and set appropriate expectations when working with team members.
- Other special assignments in support of overall company objectives.
Who You Are
- Minimum 3-5 years of research and/or economic development experience
- Exceptional project management, analytical skills and attention to detail with results oriented outcomes
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM preferred
- Comfortable working independently and in a collaborative setting
- Successfully able to organize, prioritize and communicate workload when assigned multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate based upon experience and skill set
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Paid time off plus additional flex holiday dates
Updated January 2022
Andy Parcell Joins Ginovus Team as Client Advisor – Compliance Ginovus Names Andy Parcell as New Client Advisor – Compliance Fishers, Indiana — Ginovus is very pleased to announce that Andy Parcell has joined its site selection and economic development incentive firm as a Client Advisor – Compliance. Parcell will support the vitally important incentive […]
PODCAST EPISODE July 2021 – Rick Weddle, President of the Site Selectors Guild, and Larry Gigerich, Executive Managing Director of Ginovus, discuss the importance of water resources in economic growth and development in the 50th episode of the Site Selection Matters podcast here. Back to Events KEEP READING July 2021 – Podcast on […]
April 2021 – Podcast on How a National Infrastructure Plan Positions the U.S. for Long-term Economic Growth
PODCAST EPISODE April 2021 – Rick Weddle, CEO of the Site Selectors Guild, and Larry Gigerich, Executive Managing Director of Ginovus, discuss why infrastructure should be seen as a long-term investment and how a national infrastructure plan can position the U.S. for economic development growth on the latest episode of Site Selection Matters podcast […]